Pacific NW Property Management offers financial/consulting services to condominium association throughout the greater Seattle and Edmonds area. I have lived in a condominium and was a homeowner President for eight years. I also own several other investment/rental condominiums throughout the area.
I started my management company in 1992 to complement the Real Estate companies activities, which has been my main focus since 1988. I sell about 50 condos per year and have worked with many Developers, Associations and individual Owners. My vast experience can help your Association run smooth and efficient at about half the cost of most full service management companies.
The services stated below would be offered for a set monthly fee:
- Collection of Homeowner dues and other receivables.
- Maintain all accounts payable.
- Computerized monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statements provided to Board, with original bank statements.
- Assistance in drafting annual budget and determining monthly maintenance dues and will attend annual meeting.
- Telephone consulting to the selected board member on issues relating to the condominium and contractor referrals for building maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare Resale Certificates (Paid by Individual Sellers for fee of $275)
- We have the Annual Tax Return prepared by a CPA (Actual cost Est. plus $50 to PNWPM)
Now that your financials are in order most associations want some help or guidance with maintenance issues. Instead of paying for full service management and only using it every couple months we refer independent contractors to you for no additional charge. These contractors charge a set hourly rate for only the specific time they are at the building or working on your behalf thus passing the savings onto you.
If you are pleased with your maintenance people (gardener, cleaning people, etc.) then we will continue to work with them. If you are looking to make some changes we can set you up with recommended contractors referred from other buildings that we manage.
A one time set up fee equal to one month of service will be charged for the initial time and materials to contact all owners and vendors plus the set up of hard files as well as computer files. No additional charges for copies or telephone calls. Please contact us with any other questions.
Mark J. Johnson
Owner - Pacific NW Property Management